Friday, January 13, 2012

Sewing and Stitching in 2012

In the interest of prioritizing my sewing and stitching projects and actually make headway on them....

1. Finish the sports afghan for my nephew
2. Finish three ornaments for my new great nieces
3. Finish the wedding sampler for my friends T & L
4. Finish the wedding sampler for my niece and her new husband
5. Finish three birth announcements
6. Finish two ornaments for my daughter
7. Finish TW Storyteller
8. Finish the block of the month quilt tops from the last 4 years and either quilt them or get them quilted
9. Make new garb, on time, for my daughter
10. Make pants, suit coat/jacket, and shirts for me for work
11. Post pictures.

I think that will keep me busy, although it may be slightly ambitious given the fact that I'm working full time and going to school full time. But, if I don't give myself goals I'll never accomplish anything.

No comments: