Sunday, November 23, 2008

OOps...

So, I realized I forgot to tell about the coolest and possibly one of the dumbest things I did - but it was so totally worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat - hopefully I don't have to work or be home that night.

So, on November 8th, I drove my butt 3 1/2 hours south to Indianapolis - well the North Side of it - and met my friend Karen at the yarn haven she works at and SUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one other lady, who gave me a card and I've misplaced it at the moment and spaced on the name. BUT I MET SUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but she totally rocks. Smart and sassy. :) We - the four of us - went to MacAlasteir's Deli and spent about 3 or 4 hours talking. We talked about a lot of different things, which I won't elaborate on - we covered a lot of subjects = family, military, school, politics (just a touch - couldn't be helped it was right after the election), love (once again I was the only single one in the bunch, but eh it works). I can't wait to go back. HOpefully to spend more time with everyone. So, now I've officially met 3 of my sisters by another mother. I WILL meet them all.

Oh, the dumb part - leaving Indy at 10 at night and driving home. I got home at 1:30 in the morning and had to be at work at 6 the next morning. I was exhausted.

No comments: