Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's Been A Whole Month

It's been a month, I guess that means I should update my blog. I really need to do it more often. Okay, since finishing my book, I have not done my updates. I have taken my DD to 2 doctor appts - with mixed results. I have taken 17k photos for two events on two consecutive weekends with only 3 days off in between. I have gotten DD her school supplies and some of her uniforms. New school - she wears uniforms - I'm happy - she's on the fence. It's a good school though. I have financial aid so I can finish my last year as an undergrad. I do have my schedule and I'm flip-flopping on how much books are going to cost me this semester - all sciences - and I have to keep them. I have actually stitched and I'll get an updated pic loaded soon. It's on my list of things to do. Oh, I've packed (in prep for a move) and unpacked (move didn't happen). Oh, and I've worked. A lot. I did a workshop in July on characterization, which I think went over okay. I haven't sewed anything, and I need to because I'm going to the gathering this fall and I need new garb. I'm thinking dark forest or hunter green, royal blue, or maroon/burgundy. Not sure. Have the pattern though. Money. time. not so much. LOL. Oh well. It'll be fun.

1 comment:

Kari Boardman said...

You've been nominated for an award....check out my blog....