Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Rule Of Four

I've never seen it before, so I thought I'd swipe it from the Lunatic


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Air Force Jet Mechanic
2. Receptionist at the County Bank and Morgage Company
3. Adjuster at the Evil Unholy Bank
4. Math and English Tutor at the College

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. Princess Bride
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Gone With The Wind

Four places I have lived:
1. Kadena Cho, Okinawa, Japan
2. Goldsboro, North Carolina
3. Denver, Colorado
4. Panama City, Florida
(there are more, but that's a fair spread)

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Crossing Jordan
2. Law & Order Criminal Intent
3. Good Eats
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition

Four places I have been on vacation: (Thankfully it doesn't say they have to be recent!)
1. Smokey Mountains
2. Houston, Texas
3. Mackinaw Island, Michigan
4. Caribbean

Four websites I visit daily: (Um, well, I do when I'm online)
1. GRCC, this is more of a must though
2. Dragon Dreams
3. GRRRWA
4. Google

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Dark Chocolate
2. New York Cheesecake
3. Dutch Apple Raisin Bagle with Honey Walnut Cream Cheese from Panera
4. Penne Pasta with Arrabiata Sauce, Pancetta, and Prosciutto

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. Greece
4. Caribbean

Four people I am tagging:
The next four Elves that wander by.

No comments: